When playing games like Fortnite, the last thing you want is some kind of performance problem. Even worse is when it simply refuses to load.
Unfortunately, it is exactly what some people experience with the recently released 9.40.1 version of Fortnite for iOS. The update included new content and weapons, but it wasn't all that came to the table.
It also appears that the update does not work for everyone with users reporting that the game only refuses to work after you download the latest update.
If you have automatic updates turned on, the App Store has already done its thing and you're probably in trouble. But fear not, it seems to be a simple solution.
According to recent tweets of the official Twitter account, a simple uninstall and reinstallation seems to fix all the diseases here. Of course, it's easy to fix in terms of waiting for Fortnite to be updated again, so here's how to use it.
- Press and hold the Fortnite icon until you see an X appear in the corner of the icon.  Press X and confirm that you want to delete the app.
- You can just download Fortnite, launch it and sign in.
The really good news here is that you don't lose any progress because everything is stored on Epic's servers instead of iPhone or iPad. Yes, having to download the game again is not ideal, but it is better than the alternative.
(Source: [ Twitter ])
You can also check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 4 IPSW links, OTA profile along with that of iPadOS 13 Beta 4
- iOS 13 Beta 4 Profile file download without UDID / Developer account, here's how
- iOS 13 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3 Download release date Expectation
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad Thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- 100 + iOS 13 Hidden Features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS iPhone, iPad, iPod touch device compatibility
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW links and install on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad , iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even as our Fa
Like this in Facebook site