The Focus Dashcam Organizer contains organizational features such as a built-in calendar and the ability to flag videos from Tesla. Videos are automatically stitched together to give an overview of all cameras at once, and individual videos can be clicked to examine a specific camera angle while the video is playing.
Some of the features of the Focus Dashcam Organizer include:
- A built-in calendar that lets you easily browse videos, showing you a snapshot of how many events happened on a given date.
- Flag videos of interest to review later. The flags follow videos if you choose to archive them to an external drive.
- 60 second videos are automatically stitched together while on the move.
- View all angles at once, or click an angle to focus on a particular camera. Jump back and forth between views without losing your place in the video.
- Adjust the speed of the videos to scan quickly through a large number of videos, or move slowly through an event to examine specific frames.
- Tested with videos produced by both HW2.5 and HW3 versions of Autopilot. Some cars may produce corrupt videos that may not always play properly.
- Automatically locates the inserted drive when you select the "Select TeslaCam Folder …" button (assuming the drive is properly formatted and supported by the car). [1
- Full screen and dark mode support.
- First release
- macOS 10.13 or later