FontAgent is a revolutionary release by one of the world's smartest font administrators. The first thing you will notice is the brand new, great interface that includes sharp previews, easy controls and powerful set management. Enable, disable, find fonts, change colors, customize text, and resize the user interface in seconds. There is font management done right your way.
- Powerful New Fonts – Preview your fonts in text and color selection using FontAgent's redesigned Player, Compare, and Glyph views. View slideshow, waterfalls, sections, comparisons and glyph sets. Drag character strings directly into the documents. Choose the right font for each passage, heading and project.
- Create a Centralized Font Library ̵
- Find Font Faster – Type a search term and find immediate fonts with names, properties, metadata, or comments matching it. Want to sharpen your focus? Use smart search to perform complex searches in seconds, and save them as smart sets that automatically update as you add fonts to your collection.
- Share and sync instant fonts – Welcome to the future of font management: sharing and syncing fonts through Cloud requires no server license or administration.
- More metadata than ever – FontAgent 7 discovers more font metadata than ever. Select a font or set and display its properties and metadata in the FontAgent's right sidebar. View font names, formats, styles, metrics, file names, locations, activation, ratings, comments, everything you need to know about your fonts.
- Explore your fonts using Table View – Use FontAgent's Table View is a built-in spreadsheet that allows you to quickly explore and compare font metadata. Click a table column to sort the currently selected fonts by features, foundries, sizes, file formats, and version numbers. Activate and rank your fonts with a click.
- Manage Subscription and System Fonts – Manage system fonts and subscription fonts from services such as Adobe TypeKit and Monotype SkyFonts automatically. Preview and add them to sets, just like any other font. With FontAgent's open architecture, all your fonts are at your fingertips.
- Simple, effective contact activation – Click on slide switches to enable and disable fonts and set manually. Automatically enable fonts while opening documents in Adobe Creative Cloud and Suite apps, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InCopy, as well as QuarkXpress, Microsoft Office, and a world of other popular Mac apps.
- Print and export your fonts – Create hard copies and PDF font samples for sharing with clients and employees. With a few clicks, waterfalls, paragraphs, logotype, character sets produce whatever you want. Export fonts to organized folder hierarchies for archiving or sending to service agencies.
- Flexible License Choices – Ready to revolutionize the creative workflow? Try the new FontAgent for 30 days on your own or with your team. When you're ready to buy a license, you can choose between a cost-effective subscription or a traditional standalone license, whichever you prefer.
- A few issues related to font code sync with the server
- A random crash when sharing fonts
- OS X 10.11 or later