Like almost everything related to logging on to a website or other online service, it can be a pain to remember your Apple ID email if you haven't used it for a while. Fortunately, it's an easy way to look it up.
How to find your Apple ID email address
It's human nature to experiment, to think that the grass is always greener on the other side of the virtual fence. So if you've been tempted by the dark side (Android, I'm talking about Android) and have decided to come back to your one true love, you may have a problem remembering your old Apple ID, like this that you can configure your iOS device.
You probably need to reset your password, because if you forgot your Apple ID, I'm willing to bet that you forgot your password as well. And you need to know your Apple ID email to do so, so … First things first.
Here's how to look up your Apple ID email.
- Go to the Apple ID lookup page, found here
- Type first and last name. If you have a name like "Chris", which is short for "Christopher," you may have to search separately for both.
- Enter the email address you want to search. Again, if you only have one email address, you probably won't need to search for the Apple ID email, so you may need to enter multiple email addresses to find out.
- Repeat steps two and three as needed to find a match.
- When necessary, once you have found your Apple ID, you can reset your Apple ID password by clicking here.  You must remember your security questions to reset the Apple ID. If you don't remember them, you can call Apple Support at 800-APL-CARE for other options to recover your account.
For more tips and tricks that can help you make better use of your Mac, iOS device, Apple Watch or Apple TV, be sure to visit the "How to do" section of our website.