FSNotes is a common word processor for macOS, and is a modern reinvention of notation rate (nvALT) on steroids. Our application respects the following open formats: plain / text, markdown and RTF, and stores data in the file system. You can view, edit, and copy data in your favorite external editor and view live results in FSNotes.
- ICloud synchronization
- Keyboard centric
- Global shortcuts (clipboard / clipboard search field)  Markdown and RTF markup (files stored on disk as usual / text and rich text)  Markdown preview mode
- Elastic two route description (vertical and horizontal layout)
- Blazing fast and lightweight
- Open files in Finder / works with external editors (changes seamless live synchronization with user interface)
- Pin / unpin important notes in top
- Multimappen storage
- Markdown live highlighting with over 1
Note: FSNotes is an open source project and is offered for free, but you can support development by purchasing application on Mac App Store for Symbolic Price.
- Fixing "Copy to HTML" sharing service
- OS X 10.11 or later