Fuse is an OS X port of Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse), an emulator from the 1980s home computer and various clones.
- Working 16K, 48K (including NTSC variant), 128K, +2, + 2A, +3, + 3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon "512" (Pentagon 128 modified for extra memory), Pentagon 1024, and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation, run at true Speccy speed on any computer you are likely to try it on.
- Support for loading from .tzx and .pzx files, including accelerated loading.
- Kempston joystick emulation.
- Emulation of the various printers you could associate with Spectrum.
- Support for RZX recording file format.
- Emulation of DivIDE, Spectranet, Interface I, + D, DISCiPLE, Beta 1
- Emulation Core Enhancements:
- The Z80 flag register is now correct after SCF and CCF
- Miscellaneous improvements:
- Additional enhancements that disable the phantom printer after loading TAP or standard ROM TZX files
- Storing and loading binary data no longer increases tnumber or triggers switch points
- "Variant" Alkatraz loaders (e.g. Gauntlet 3 and Shadow Dancer), "Variant" Search Loader programs (eg Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge and Space Crusade) and Dinaload loaders (eg Astro Marine Corps) are now accelerated
- Stop emulator recording playback / recording on resetting / changing machine
- Various other minor bug fixes
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Hardware accelerated OpenGL
Download Now ]]>