Fusion 360 is a modern 3D CAD / CAM product development tool. With Fusion 360 you have an integrated tool to take the idea from concept to production. With built-in collaboration, you can work with anyone, anywhere and because it's cloud-based, you can access your designs anywhere, on any device.
Iterate Designs, Explore Forms
- Surface Modeling –
- Solid Modeling – Direct and historical based modeling is seamlessly integrated.
- Parametric Modeling – Make changes that automatically update the corresponding values and Features of the design.
- Mesh Modeling ̵
Engineer Designs, Explore Function
- Data Translation – Import and export design files with unlimited CAD translation of over 50 file types.
- Assembly Modeling – Install components and show how they work in relation to another.
- Joints and Movement Studies – Creat
- – Communicate design with a variety of rendering tools, environments, effects and visual styles.
- Animations – Communicate design Concepts with 3D exploded views and animations to show how a model is built or functioning.
- 2.5 Axle and 3 Axle Machining – Prepare design for machining with integrated CAM for 2D and 3D milling.
- 3D Printing – Configure 3D Printing Design in Fusion 360.
- Drawings – Document design with associated 2D drawings – any changes made to the model are automatically updated.
Collaborate and manage design
- Improved Support – Get help with priority shape response, email and extended phone support time with Autodesk support agent.
- Form Inspection and Analysis – Confirm a model with curly comb analysis, zebra analysis, draft analysis, curvature mapping, interference control, mounting motion studies and more.
The price stated is a standard annual subscription. Monthly subscriptions are also available.
Full list of changes available here.
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download now ]]>