How to download iOS 14 beta 7 and iPadOS 14 beta 7 profile file without having an active Apple developer account or having your device’s UDID registered in an account.
We’re starting to get to the end of the iOS 14 and iPad 14 beta cycles, which means it’s probably safer than ever to try the updates if you’re so inclined.
However, you may still need to get the updates yourself, especially if you want to get into the developer beta instead of waiting for the public beta to be released.
Fortunately, where there is a will, there is a way. Here’s what you need to do to get into beta fun.
Step 1: Open Safari on iPhone or iPad. Make sure the device you are using is compatible with iOS / iPadOS 14. Go ahead here to get the party started.
Step 2: Press download to start the process. This will start downloading the required profile to your device.
Step 3: Go to iPhone or iPad Settings> Profile downloaded section and install the profile.
Step 4: With the profile now installed, go to Settings> General> Software update and wait until the device contacts Apple’s servers. Remember that you need an active internet connection for this part to work. When connected, you should see IOS 14 Developer beta 7 appears as an available download.
Step 5: Press Download and install to start the process of getting iOS 14 / iPadOS 14 developer beta 7 installed on your iPhone or iPad.
All you have to do now is just hope that Apple’s servers are kind and that everything goes well. If we fail to do so, we expect it to be only a few weeks at this point before iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are also ready to go for everyone.
You may also want to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW links and install on iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 7 IPSW links, OTA profile and iPadOS 14 Beta 7 released
- Get download of iOS 14 Beta 7 profile file without Apple account. Here’s how to do it
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW links, OTA profile update released with automatic COVID-19 alerts
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 to iOS 13.6.1, How to do it [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook