GNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows simulation of complex networks.
To allow complete simulations, GNS3 is strongly related to:
- Dynamips, the core application that enables Cisco IOS emulation
- Dynagen, a text-based frontend for Dynamips
- Qemu, a general and open source machine emulator and virtualization
- GNS3 is an excellent complementary tool for real labs for network engineers, administrators and people who want to pass certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIE
- Design of high quality and complex network topologies
- Emulation of many Cisco IOS routing platforms, IPS, PIX and ASA firewalls, JunOS
- Simulation of simple Ethernet, ATM and Frame Relay switches
- Connecting the simulated network to the real world!
- Package capture using Wireshark
- Important note: users must provide their own IOS / IPS / PIX / ASA / JunOS for use with GNS3
- No changes
- Release Web-Ui 2020.3.0-beta.3
- Resolve the issue when resuming Qemu VM.
- macOS 10.12 or later