Heart Analyzer is a great third-party application that lets you see incredibly detailed information from Apple Watch heart rate measurements. In an update today, the app has added heart rate support, improved complications for Series 4 users and more.
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
With heart rate for heart, Heart Analyzer will now record heart rate in real time when you have the app open. This allows you to get detailed information about your heart rate at specific times, and see trends and graphs over time.
Furthermore, the Heart Analyzer app for Apple Watch now also shows your latest workouts. Here you can see a detailed heart rate graph with minimum, maximum and average data points.
For Apple Watch Series 4 users, there are enhanced complications. For example, on the Infograph Modular face, you can now see detailed heart rate graphs with hourly vertical grid lines. Here's the complete change for today's update:
- Live heart rates are here on Watch! Heart Analyzer will live record the heart rate on the clock when the app is opened!
- You can turn this feature on and off by touching the Watch screen when the app is open
- The latest workouts are now visible on Watch! Get times, type, heart rate details and even a graph right on your wrist!
- Heart rate graphs on the clock now have vertical hourly grid lines for better clarity
- Cardio points are now available on the clock!
Heart Analyzer is a free app on the App Store. There are purchases in the app to access older data and analytics, and multiple customization options.
Subscribe to 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: