Apple Watch has become the world's most popular smartwatch, and as such it is used in a wide range of environments and activities. Whether you get dirty rarely or constantly, keep an eye on how to clean Apple Watch.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
Apple Watch is fast and easy. Apple notes just a few things for to stay away from :
Soaps, cleaners, abrasives, compressed air, ultrasonic cleaning and external heat sources can cause damage and should not be used with Apple Watch.
If you need to wipe fingerprints and lubricate or clean out dirt, sand and debris from the inside of the digital crown, do it.
How to clean Apple Watch
- Use a microfibre cloth to wipe down the front, back and sides of Apple Watch
- If necessary, dampen the fabric with water (distilled if you have it), repeat step 1  Make sure to wipe your Apple Watch with your cloth
How to clean Apple Watch Digital Crown and more
- If you have sand, dust, dirt or trash in the firmness of Digital Crown or other part of the clock, turn it off
- If you have a ribbon or other fine material, remove it
- Run Apple W (19309008) Turn and press Digital Crown while running underwater for 10-15 seconds.
- Wipe Apple Watch with a Microfiber Fabric
Take a look at Apple's Apple Watch Cleaning Support page for more information. We also have a training on how to make your own screen cleaner and how to clean your iPhone and iPad.
For more help, make the most of your Apple devices, see our tutorial and the following articles:
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple News: