Do you have many notes stored on your Apple devices and want to be more organized? Read on to create folders for the Notes app on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Apple's Notes app on iOS and macOS has become more and more feature-packed over the years. Along with the development, it has become easier to rely on the app to store more and more notes. Stay tuned to get on with organizing your notes with folders.
How to create folders for the Notes app on iPhone, iPad and Mac
iPhone and iPad
- Open the Notes app, tap the left arrow in the upper left corner
- On the Folders screen ] click New folder at the bottom right of the iPhone, bottom left corner of iPad
- Enter a name for your folder, press Save
- You can move existing notes to folders by pressing Edit on the main note application screen
- Select the notes you liked to move, then press Move all finally select the new folder you want to move them to
How it looks on iPhone:
Mac  Open the note application and click New folder at the bottom left corner
How it looks On Mac:
Repeat these steps until you have all the folders you need 🙂
For more help getting the most from your Apple devices, see our guide as well as the following articles:
Check out 9to5Mac at YouTube for more Apple news: