To see the same notes on Apple Watch as you do on iPhone, or to tailor them for each device, read on how to customize Apple Watch alerts.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
Apple Watch can make life easier, but if you receive all the messages from the iPhone on your laptop, it may feel like a distracting experience. Fortunately, watchOS provides granular messaging for Apple Watch.
How to customize Apple Watch alerts
- Open View app on iPhone
- Touch Messages
19659008] Touch apps to customize notifications to
How to see the process:
Apple's first-party apps will provide different notification options. You can either allow them, send them to the notification center or turn them off.
Additionally, you can customize specific alerts in some apps.
Third-party apps can swipe down and switch on / off notifications.
For more help to make the most of your Apple devices, see our guide, as well as the following articles:
- How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Apple Watch
- How to sync music and podcasts to Apple Watch from iPhone
- How to automatically disable app install on Apple Watch
- How to update software on Apple Watch
- How to adjust flashlight on flashlight on iPhone and iPad
- ] How to save a red exclamation point on Apple Watch
- How to switch to list view or grid view on Apple Watch with watchOS 5
- How to enable mute on iPad
- How to use Cc and Bcc in email on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- To force you to restart iPad Pro
- How to Force Apple Watch
- How to Turn Apple Watch On and Off
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple News: