Also make sure you back up the contents of your drive. If things go otherwise, you can access your information. Use Mac built-in Time Machine Backup or Mac backup apps. After doing all this, follow the procedures described below.
- Open Apple's public beta software page.
- An Apple ID is required to join the beta program (login or create one).
- After logging in, open the Mac OS tab and read the procedures provided.
- Go to step 8 if you have already installed the beta software. If not, continue with the process.
- First time users to install MacOS Public Beta Access Utility.
- The tool supports public beta download process.
- Tap download beta. 19659009] The public beta should be displayed as an upgrade in system selection.
- Click Upgrade now to start the download process.
- Start it and follow the steps provided for installation.
You will be notified of any software updates.
Was this helpful?