iCloud Photo Library and iCloud users often ask how to download images from iCloud after they are saved. This post will emphasize how you do it, from iCloud to PC, since that's what people usually want.
We also tell you how to download all images from iCloud, single photos and a group of images.
You have a picture on iCloud and you need to download it on PC or Mac – right? It is done differently; We'll tell you how.
Guide to downloading images from iCloud to Windows PC or Mac OS X
Has a photo or more images saved in iCloud and will download the fast file on Windows PC, Mac, or other device? Follow these steps:
- Start your favorite browser and go to iCloud.com
- Use your iCloud or Apple ID to log in.
- Click "Images" after you log in to iCloud.
- Select the image you want to download.
- When the image appears on the screen, see the top right of the browser for the small download icon. It shows as if there is a cloud with an arrow at the bottom ̵
- Repeat for other images.
Once you've done these steps, you can see your browser's default settings to download images and you will discover images in their original resolution. , inside the "Downloads" folder.
The steps work for all browsers for Windows PC or Mac, Linux, or Android.
Download all images at once from iCloud
No button says "Download All" in iCloud Photos and it is not possible to access iCloud Photos via iCloud Drive and copy those users can from Dropbox to PC. Therefore, you must manually download the images to get them from iCloud Photos on the internet. Until an iCloud webpage version provides a bulk upload option, follow these steps.
- Go to iCloud.com, go to "Photos" and select "All Pictures" albums.
- Head to the bottom of this album and click the "Select Images" button at the top of iCloud Photos.
- Hold down "Shift" and select the very last picture; This will select each image in All Photos album that will be validated with a message "WXYZ items selected."
- When all the photos are selected in iCloud Photos, select the blue "Download" button on top of iCloud Photos.
- Confirm that all selected images must be downloaded and select "Download".
Shift + click will select all images, so manually, This is the only way to download.
Download images from iTunes or iCloud backups
iCloud Backups are different from the iCloud Photo Library. When iPad or iPhone is backed up to iCloud, direct access may be desired by the images, but iCloud backups do not work like this; they are backup of the entire device. Therefore, you receive images of iCloud and iTunes backups from iDevice, but you will need to restore your device with that particular backup in case of iCloud or rely on a third party tool if iTunes was used for backup.