watchOS 7 is officially here. It was announced at WWDC 2020 with new features and improvements. Apple Watch Series 3 and later support it. If you want to download watchOS 7 developer beta 8 on your compatible smartwatch, let me show you how. But first, a few points to consider.
- Before you begin with the steps, make sure that the paired iPhone 6s or later also runs the latest iOS 14 beta and is connected to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- In addition, your smartwatch must have at least 50% power and be connected to a magnetic charger
How to download watchOS 7 Developer Beta 8
- Open Safari on the paired iPhone and go to Developer.apple.com
- Check out the watchOS 7 download page and press Download watchOS 7 beta configuration profile.
- Select Apple watch as the beta testing device and hit Install.
- Next time you have to Enter your Apple ID password. Then you have to press Install again to confirm
- Then restart the smartwatch
Now, wait for the portable device to restart. Once done, you can install the update as usual.
How to install watchOS 7 Developer Beta 8 on Apple Watch
- To open See app on iPhone
- Press My watch tab → General → Software update.
- Then press Download and install. Then you need to set the iPhone password and agrees Terms and conditions.
- Finally, press Install.
Now let the update take place without interruption. You can check the progress of your smartwatch. Once done, you will be ready to take the latest watchOS 7 for a long spin.
Now that everything is ready, you can start the extensive search to discover the hidden features and take a closer look at all the much talked about new add-ons. Here I wish you a fun watchOS 7 beta testing!