It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words, and in light of the popularity of emojis it seems that most of us agree. If you haven't started using emojis yet, it's time to learn how to find your iPhone emoji keyboard and how to use it. Whether you're looking for happy, sweet or smiley emoji faces, some cool options from animals or vegetables, or even emojis for sports, holidays or vehicles, there are literally thousands of iOS emojis to choose from. This is free emojis and you do not need to download anything except the latest version of iOS to continue getting each emoji update. Let's start learning how to find and use your iPhone emojis so you can enjoy the fun!
Related: New for iOS 1
Enable your iPhone Emoji keyboard  The first thing to do is make sure the emoji keyboard on your iPhone is enabled. To do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- Touch General, then keyboard.
- Now, press Keyboard.
- Here you see if your emo keyboard is already enabled; If you do not see Emoji in the keyboard list, tap Add new keyboard and do so.
- While you're here, go back to the keyboards page and make sure the Predictive is turned on;
How to use your Emoji keyboard
Now that your emoji keyboard is enabled, you can start using it in all apps. that uses the standard iPhone keyboard. This includes native apps such as mail and messages, as well as many third-party apps, including Facebook, Instagram and many more. To begin:
- Open the app you have selected and tap the text field, then press smiley face icon when the keyboard is displayed.
- Your emoji options appear at the bottom of the screen; Scroll left to see all your choices, including frequently used, smiles and people, animals and nature, and many more.
- You can also tap the icons below the emoji menu to move to another category if you also do not want to browse all the options.
- Once you have found emoji you want, just tap it and it will be added to the text box.
How to replace words with Emojis
It's even easier to use emojis in the messages. app; Your iPhone offers suggestions for words that can be replaced with emojis.
- Enter the message in the text field, and then tap the smiley face to open the emoji keyboard.
- Some of the words in the message are orange; point to one or more of the words, and an emoji appears instead of the text.
How to use Predictive Emojis
Your iPhone will also offer emoji options while typing, sometimes more than one option! Remember when you turned on Predictive a few minutes ago? Here's where this setting comes in handy.
- Start typing the text field and keep an eye on the predictive text suggestions under the text box.
- When writing a word that can be replaced by an emoji, you will see one or more suggestions to the right of the predictive text suggestions.
- Touch one of your options to replace a word with an emoji.
- If you want the emoji device, follow the word, press the spacebar and then click on the emoji suggestion.
You can replace several words in each message with emojis, the only limit is how annoyed the recipient can be from all this cuteness.