I often receive Amazon gift cards and claim codes for my birthday or as bonuses to pay my cell phone bill in time from the operator I am using. To redeem an Amazon gift card or claim code on your iPhone or iPad or on your computer. You must have an Amazon account and be signed in. Deleting the credit will save it to your account balance until you are ready to use it for a purchase.
Related: App Saturday: Ibotta, Money Back for groceries and more
To redeem Amazon credit, such as gift cards or claim codes on the iPhone or iPad:
- In the upper left corner, click on the three lines open menu. If you need to, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Scroll down to the Amazon Wallet section. Touch Manage Gift Card Balance.
- Point to redeem another gift card.
- Enter the digital gift card or 16-digit gift card number (you may need to cover the protective coating on the back of the physical gift card). Tap Apply to your balance and your credit will be saved for use at the next purchase.
- For physical gift cards, you can also scan the code number with your device. Press the Scan Requirement Code to use the device's camera.
- If you are using a computer, open your browser. Enter amazon.com/redeem and you will automatically be taken to redeem a gift card. Again, be sure to log in to your Amazon account before attempting to redeem any claim codes or gift cards.
Now you can redeem credit to your Amazon account and spend the money on your next purchase!