At the Apple announcement in 201
To access the new redhead emoji, you must update to iOS 12.1. Fortunately, there is nothing else you need to install or change in addition to performing the update.
When iOS 12.1 is downloaded and installed, you can access all of the enhanced features, including the new rescue emojien.
How to Send a Redhead Emoji Via Text
Then I show you how to send Redoye emoji via text. You can use this method to access the red head emoji across your social media feeds and different messenger apps as well as text messages. Emoji will look a little different from one platform to another, but it will always be a redhead. To write the red-haired emo to a friend:
- Start a new text message or open an existing thread.
- Touch the globe at the bottom left.
- Touch the Smiley Face icon to automatically scroll to the face thumbs.
- Find an emoji you want to turn into a redhead. Press and hold emoji to retrieve the submenu.
- Without releasing your finger, slide your finger to the skin tone and the hair color you prefer.
Ta-Da! You have the red head emoji! This trick will work with all the face muscles. I even tested the emoji by sending a text to a friend with an Android. Sometimes, Android users get question marks instead of Apple emojis, but redhead emoji worked well. I was also able to use the red head emoji in Facebook and Facebook Messenger. Well, move on and text!