If you try to find a better way to stay in touch, FaceTime is a great option! FaceTime has features that you can use as call waiting, and we have a FaceTime guide that you can browse to learn more about this useful video and audio caller. Below is the first thing you need to know about FaceTime: how to make a FaceTime audio or video call. The person you are calling must also have FaceTime enabled on the iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Related: How to use a filter on a face-time call
How to start a FaceTime call:
- Open the FaceTime app. Press plus at the top right to select someone to call.
- If you start a FaceTime call with someone who is not stored in your contacts, enter the phone number or email address in the To field: If the person is stored in your contacts, you can start writing their name. If the contact has FaceTime, their contact information will be blue.
- Or you can tap the circled plus icon to the right of the To: field and open your contact list.
- Point to a name; If they have FaceTime, you see it as an option and can tap it to add the contact to the FaceTime call.
- You can add more than one person to the To: field to create a group of FaceTime calls.  Add person to call FaceTime ” title=”” />
- You can see a menu of options similar to a regular phone call, including putting the call on speaker.
<img src = "https://cdn.iphonelife.com/sites/iphonelife.com/files/styles/screenshot_smaller_breakpoints_theme_newmango_mobile_2x/public/screen_shot_2019-04-23_at_10.05.49_am.png?itok = 4b7_8QVk "alt =" AudioTime audio menu
- Press Video to start a video call. You will see a menu for the video call, including flashing the camera from the front to the back.
- When the other person picks up, you see them on the screen, with the view from your camera in the upper part. straight.
Now you can make and enjoy FaceTime calls!