قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Apple / How to optimize iPhone battery charging

How to optimize iPhone battery charging



  Optimize iPhone Battery Charge

That's why Apple continues to have a 5W charger with iPhones despite the fact that newer models support 18W fast charging. Charging a smartphone's battery quickly or keeping it charged at 100% all the time will significantly reduce its lifespan. With iOS 1

3, Apple has introduced a new optimized battery charging feature that aims to further extend the life of the iPhone battery.

What is optimized battery charging?

Apple is among the few companies in the world that allow users to view the battery health of their iPhone. The company added this feature in iOS 11 following the backlash from the user it received after it was revealed that it intentionally deleted older iPhones. With optimized battery charging, Apple gives iPhone users another way to further extend the life of the phone's battery.

If you are someone who charges your iPhone overnight, consider using the Optimized Battery Charge feature. When iPhone is enabled, you learn your charging habits. It will then charge itself to 80% and then wait to charge the remaining 20% ​​until it estimates you are about to use the phone. Your iPhone will still be fully charged when you pick it up in the morning, just the last 20% will be charged right before you pick up the phone.

Almost all smartphones begin to trickle once the battery is charged at least 80%. This is important, as charging a smartphone's battery after charging it at around 80% is extremely poor for longevity. With optimized battery charging, Apple basically takes things a little further to increase the life of the iPhone battery.

Should you use optimized battery charging?

If you are someone who charges their iPhone overnight, you should definitely consider enabling Optimized Battery Charging feature. However, if you travel a lot or have an erratic plan that is not clear when charging iPhone, you should keep the feature disabled. You can also skip activating the feature if you upgrade to a new iPhone every year.

Enable optimized battery charge on your iPhone

Optimized battery charge was added by Apple on iOS 13. You can enable it by following the steps below:

Step 1: Go to Settings -> Battery -> Battery Health.

Step 2: Enable optimized battery charger connection.

  iOS 13 Optimized Battery Charge

On the same screen, you will see the maximum capacity of the iPhone battery along with the Peak Performance Capability option. Anything more than 90% and the iPhone battery is in good shape. The Peak Performance Capability option means that your iPhone performance is not being blunted in any way due to a weak battery.

If your iPhone battery has been significantly degraded, you will see a relevant warning. In such scenarios, the gas feature in iOS is automatically enabled, although you will see an option to disable it on this screen. In this case, you should replace the battery on your iPhone to restore the device to peak performance.

Have you activated it? Let us know what you experienced with this new iOS 13 feature.

<! – Like this post? Share it! ->


Source link