While doing some ego-surfing, I never miss checking my Facebook profile, where I can see more likes, comments and sharing of my posts. This definitely increases my ego. But at the same time, a question arises in my mind: Is there anyone who looked at my Facebook profile? Well, I found an answer.
Social media is a Pandora’s Box, and we must also know the bad sides. Some people get voyeuristic pleasure by looking at pictures and others’ privacy. When you become aware that strangers are violating your privacy, you can take action immediately after someone visits your profile who is not on your friends list.
If you ask Facebook, the social media giant categorically says: “No, Facebook does not allow people to track who is looking at their profile. Third-party apps may not offer this functionality either. If you come across an app that claims to offer this feature, you need to report the app. ”
However, our curious minds are always concerned with finding out friends and frenemies who are interested in seeing our profile. For such souls, we have come up with a solution that will help you check who has seen your Facebook profile page. Enough talking, let̵
For now, it’s just a working method. You need to analyze the page source of your Facebook profile
How to see who has seen your Facebook profile?
- Open Facebook.com in Chrome or Firefox on the desktop and log in with your username and password
- Go to your profile page by clicking on your name from the left corner
- Once you are on your profile page, you need to perform Right click on the mouse
- Click the context menu Show page source.
- Page source is full of HTML text. Here you enter CTRL + F on the keyboard. If you are using a Mac keyboard, type Command (⌘) + F.
- Now copy this code: “Initialchatfriendslist” and paste it into the search box.
- This command shows you countless numbers placed one after the other. These are profile IDs of your Facebook friends who have visited and viewed your profile page frequently.
- Copy the number and paste the same next to it www.facebook.com/10000xxxxxxxx. Remember that you should be logged in to Facebook. Do not consider when copying the number -2, which accompanies each profile ID.
- By pressing enter button, you can see the person looking at your Facebook profile often.
You can perform the action above several times with different codes you must have found on Page Source.
There are many third-party apps and Chrome extensions, which claim to help you find the people who visit your Facebook profile the most. However, these tools are not reliable at all, so you should avoid using it.
That was all guys!
While you know this trick, chances are others know this solution as well. So if you get a sudden call from the person whose profile you have visited often, do not consider it telepathy. He / she can use this solution to check who sees their profile on Facebook.
Want to read more about Facebook?
Did you find this trick interesting? Want to see who looked at your Facebook profile? Share your feedback with us in the comments section.