If you're new to Mac and you've just purchased it, you may be completely unaware of how to configure iMessages on your device. iMessages helps you communicate with friends, family, and co-workers in a variety of platforms. In this article, we will teach you three things. First, how to configure iMessages on Mac, how to configure iMessages in iCloud for macOS, and how to configure iCloud messages for iOS.
First, we'll guide you through the steps for configuring iMessages on Mac. Here are the steps for your help:
- Launch messages on your device and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click Messages in the menu bar, and then tap Settings.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- ] Select the phone number and email address you want to contact.
- Then select with whom you want to start a dialogue.
Then, we'll guide you through the steps for configuring iMessages iCloud for macOS. Here you go:
- Open messages and then click Messages.
- Then click Settings> Accounts> IMessage Account.
- Select the checkbox that hits "Enable messages on iCloud".
- Click Sync Now, which lets you sync instantly.
Make sure you turn it on an iPhone or iPad with iOS 1
Finally, we tell you how to configure iMessages in iCloud for iOS 11.4. Here are the steps for your help:
- Open settings.
- Tap Apple ID banner> iCloud.
- Change the switch next to Messages so that it is On.
- Tap Apple ID> Settings> Messages> Sync Now.
When you click sync now, the device syncs your iMessages with iCloud.
For the latest gadget and technical news and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter Facebook and Instagram. For latest technical and gadget videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.