Samsung always impresses its users with new flagship releases. Today, it has one of the best Android phones available on the market in the form of Galaxy S10, S10 + and S10 e. Each of these handsets has an improved camera function, larger screen, smart chip processor and more. Users are said to be very pleased with both the exterior and interior of new flagships. In this post we will tell you how to permanently unlock Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 + and S10E with IMEI permanently for all SIM cards in the world.
The only problem for your smartphone occurs when you get it from a network operator on a monthly basis. When choosing this option, what happens is that you must use the same service provider until the contract ends. In other words, you cannot switch to a supplier of your choice. This is why people unlock their Galaxy S1
What you need to do to unlock Galaxy S10, S10 + and S10E
If you're a group of people who want to complete the network restriction on the Galaxy S10, s10 + and S10E, you've come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to permanently unlock the aforementioned handsets to work on any SIM card out there.
But first, you need to identify your IMEI phones. In case you are not ready, IMEI is the acronym for International Mobile Equipment Identifier, which is basically a 15-digit code. All the smartphones are assigned individually and must first be identified.
Step to find the IMEI number on a Samsung device
Finding the IMEI number on the Galaxy S10, S10 + and S10 e is quite easy. Simply type the following on the number pad * # 06 #, and the 15-digit IMEI will appear on the screen.
Also to know your device's IMEI number, go to the Settings menu and check "About" – you want to see IMEI there.
IMEI SIM Unlocking for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 + and S10 e
You can do unlocking in two ways:
- Use a third-party unlock service such as UnlockBoot.
- Get an unlock code from your service provider.
Using Unlockboot's service to unlock S10, S10 + and S10E
- To use this option, you need all you need to do is go to Samsung's unlock page on our website and select your service from there – https: //store.unlockboot.com/unlock-samsung-phone/
- Locate the model of your device and insert your IMEI number.
- Once that is done, you need to choose a payment plan of your taste and the head of the box.
- After it is done, you will receive your code within 12-48h, depending on the carrier.
- Change your SIM card with a new mobile phone's SIM card and place the code so your device is SIM free.
Unlock your Galaxy S10 NOW
Request unlock code from Service Provider
This is also a simple method and is less expensive. But it's not that easy to achieve because the service providers will only give you a code if you meet a particular criterion. For example, should you get your coupons clear, you should have an account older than 60 to 90 days, and you should not be in an existing payment plan.
If all these requirements are met, just follow these steps to have your device unlocked:
- Call your service provider's customer service number and give them your IMEI code (when requested). Once the IMEI is delivered, you can ask them to give you the unlock code.
- Now you have to wait at least 5 business days to retrieve the unlock code. When it comes, you only need a few seconds to wipe out the network restrictions from the phones S10, S10 + and S10 e.
- Once you have received the code, turn off the handset and replace the SIM card with a new one (for example, switch a SPRINT SIM with an AT&T or VERIZON SIM), and then enter the code that has been sent to you by the service provider.
- And that's it. The device is now SIM free.
These are a few methods you can use to get the handset unlocked. What this means is that if the service provider / network operator refuses to give you the unlock code, you can always choose a third party lock service such as Unlockboot to get the job done.