Whether you're new to Apple Watch or just have not done an update in a while, follow how to update software on Apple Watch.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
Updating Apple Watch is a little different than updating your iPhone or iPad. Since the laptop does not have a port, updates can only be made wirelessly and initiated via the iPhone Watch app.
How to update software on Apple Watch
- Make sure Apple Watch is charging and is at least 50%
- Open Watch app on iPhone
- Swipe down and press General Point Software Update
- Press Download and Install or Install if the update has already been downloaded
- Enter your password
Updates to Apple Watch ” width=”1000″ height=”493″/>
] When your time is updated, you'll see the Apple logo with a status bar that consists of crossmarks around the clock. Apple Watch will return to the charging screen when it is completed.
You'll also see a notification on iPhone, so you know that "Apple Watch is now up to date."
For more help with getting the most out of your Apple devices, see our tutorial and the following articles:
- How to adjust the torch brightness on iPhone and iPad
- How to fix a red exclamation point on Apple Watch  How to switch to display display or grid view on Apple Watch with watchOS 5
- How to enable mute on iPad
- How to use Cc and Bcc in email on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- To force you reboot iPad Pro
- ] How to Force Apple Watch
- How to Turn Apple Watch On and Off
- How to Force Completion Programs on iPad Pro
- How to Find Out which Apple TV Model You Have
- How to turn off Walkie-Talk on Apple Watch
- How to get Spotify on Apple Watch
- How to turn off iPad Pro
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: