Like this app? Be the first to add it to a collection!
Create a collection by collecting complementary apps that share a common theme or purpose, then share it and discover new collections!
Create a Collection
Hurricane Track is an advanced, modern and user-friendly hurricane tracking, radar and local weather program. It features incredible new features such as 1
Local weather includes photo-realistic day and night graphics, ten-day weather forecast, wind strength / direction, humidity, high / low and much more. Local weather conditions appear in the menu bar (Dark Theme compatible!) And a live animated NEXRAD local radar in Dock. All three routes can be resized independently, including full motion with multiple touches. With all these features, Hurricane Track brings comprehensive hurricane tracking and radar technology to your Mac at a very reasonable price.
- Hurricane Tracking
- Projected tropical storm paths: future tropical storm paths for the next five days
- Graphic contours of cloud formations that can turn into potential tropical storms
- Historic hurricane tracks dating back to 1949  Sea surface temperatures over the last two months
- Interactive map with tropical cyclones, living clouds and earthquakes
- Interactive 3D solar system showing sun, planets and asteroid belts
- Interactive 3D Earth with living clouds, tropical storms and earthquakes  Tropical storm and weather information, summaries, discussions and prospects
- Multi-touch gesture and retina display support included!
- 14 radar locations around the globe with 8 radars per location
- Customizable advan sed local radar using NEXRAD technology
- Innovative light intensity radars
- Each radar can be swapped between locations while on the move
- Each radar has the Load button to ensure you always have the latest data
- Dock icon showing animated NEXRAD local radar
- Local Weather
- Photorealistic day / night graphics, with over 200,000 locations around the world supported; updates every 15 minutes
- Supports unlimited multiple locations, imperial / metric systems, F ° / C °; 24-hour option
- Menu bar conditions (Dark Theme compatible, must be enabled in Settings)
- 10-day notification in the main window
- 5-day notification in the menu bar
- Text forecast gives detailed descriptions for different periods throughout the day (provided by US National Weather Service)
- Wind speed, direction, humidity, conditions and more
- Advanced, yet super-easy to use
Note: Local radar, regional radar, and textual forecasting features are for the United States only.
- Large enhanced multithreaded support, up to 3-5 times faster than previous version
- Map function rewritten in Swift and now provides Animated Precipitation Radar (US only)
- Resolves an issue that may have caused the app to crash on macOS 10.9
- Many more bug fixes and performance improvements