Two of Hypers Apple accessories had great success on Kickstarter last year, the HyperJuice 130W USB-C battery that charges any device, including the 15-inch MacBook Pro and HyperDrive USB-C hub for iPad Pro. Now both products are available for purchase after successful crowdfunding campaigns.
Between the two accessories, Hyper has increased $ 2.6 million and all backers have received their products.
HyperJuice 130W USB-C battery is retail for $ 249 with some impressive specifications:
- Two USB-C PD ports (one with 100W output, another with 60W output)
- 100W USB-C- port is both input and output (cost of about one hour)
- An 1
- 27,000 mAh capacity
- Can charge 15-inch MacBook Pro twice
- Can simultaneously charge MacBook Pro, iPad Pro and iPhone
- Aluminum build
- Aviation safety
- Including 112W charger replenishes battery in one hour
The second product to be officially launched, HyperDrive 6-in-1 USB-C for iPad Pro is priced at $ 90. Here are the highlights of this iPad Pro hub:
- Designed for 2018 iPad Pro
- Connects directly to the iPad Pro's USB-C port to add 6 new ports (4K HDMI, 3.5mm audio connector, SD, micro SD, USB-A 3.0 and USB-C power supply)
- iPad Pro matching Space Gray and Silver color Aluminum capsule
- Removable and interchangeable transparent C-shape grip made of soft polycarbonate and ABS material holds USB-C secure hub in place without destroying the iPad Pro surface
- Works with both 11 and 12.9-inch iPad Pro with or without the Apple Smart (keyboard) Folio
 Check out several Apple Hyper accessories on their website and Amazon Storefront.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: