Like this app? Be the first to add it to a collection!
Create a collection by collecting complementary apps that share a common theme or purpose, then share it and discover new collections!
Create a Collection
Infix Pro works like a regular word processor, so it's really easy to use. It's simple and fast ̵
Full price information can be found here.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later. Although the Finder indicates that this is version 7.xy, the developer states that this is version 7.4.1
- z3572 – Distorted text in text form field (overlapping characters).
- z3559 – The form field context menu disappears after a short time.
- z3570 – Text get cut after TLines is created.
- z3569 – Screen editing will be interrupted as soon as tooltips are displayed.
- z3565 – Better support for set check boxes and radio buttons
- z3553 – Form field settings are discarded after revising the "Properties" dialog box.
- z3479 – text changes color after importing translation
- z3554 – Infix checkboxes do not check / uncheck properly in Adobe Reader.
- z3468 – Eliminated fake & # 39; loading bookmarks … & # 39; error opening certain PDFs
- z3551 – Auto-fit did not work correctly in Translate-> Local-> Import
- z3536 – interactive form Icons buttons were not processed correctly
- z3545 – u nderlines are executed incorrectly
- z3475 – PDF text rendered incorrectly
- z3541 – the outline disappears when you search and replace.
- z3427 – better view of text from TextMaker & PlanMaker from SoftMaker
- z3532 – Improved display of text added via Bates numbering (typos)
- z3417 – Better handling of excessive cut text – better viewing and faster editing
- z3527 – Unable to copy / paste form field while editing forms
- z3421 – Tool object tooltips not displayed
- z3521 – Text spacing may be incorrect when using multi-byte fonts
- z3518 – signature image may be the wrong size small when inside a form element
- z3470 – Possible crash when editing a document with TextPlus.  z3466 – Possible crash when opening PDF files containing very long names
- z3520 – Better handling of file names at subsequent intervals (Windows)
- z3488 – Text is displayed in the wrong position if you use & # 39; cm & # 39; operator f or positioning
- z3517 – Improved handling of fake pages PDF
- z3506 – Colored pattern is not displayed.
- 3507 – Cancel button missing in Mac dialog box during automatic translation
- z3504 – Possible crash when looking for an active startup license
- Missing translation can cause problems with using TransPDF from non-English versions  z3216 – Possible crash when doing form editing using German UI
- z3493 – zoom tool not working