In today's competitive environment, successful decisions are made based on more than just instincts or some interesting anecdotes. When you make important business decisions or try to identify your next major client, it's not only nice to have a thorough market understanding, they are now an absolute must.
Whether you make apps or provide services to app publishers, most people have access to accurate data about the mobile market tend to be limited and sparse. Therefore, we built Explorer – a comprehensive mobile intelligence platform. Explorer is a powerful tool for new business that utilizes almost a decade of our mobile analytical experience to deliver comprehensive insights about apps, publishers, and SDKs.
Start exploring today
Getting started is easy
Get insight into all major app markets
Explorer provides comprehensive data about each app from all major app stores. We track mobile apps, desktop applications, and even connected TV apps. Besides just making data available, we also make it easy to use by normalizing the different differences between stores, so the survey is always effective and consistent.
Turn data into insights
Explorer is about helping you tie the dots. We use new machine learning technology as well as time-tested computer science to collect data points from all corners of the mobile industry. Now you can find apps, publishers, and SDKs with granular filters and then format them in a moment or go into depth. Here are types of intelligent market data available in Explorer:
- App Performance: Identify successful apps based on their vitality as ratings and rankings as well as downloads and revenue estimates.
- Rank momentum: Spot-up and upcoming programs are easily based on how fast their ranger changes or when they reach a certain rank. Our already industry-leading hourly data, combined with granular filters and real-time alerts, give you some new superpowers.
- Targeting demographics: Now you can learn more about people who use an app, as well as find apps used by specific segments of the population. Our unique user data contains information about gender and age about tens of thousands of popular apps.
- Installed SDKs and permissions: Explorer lets you pop the cap on any app to see exactly what it's made of. Find out which apps are using SDK, as well as what device permissions they need. You can also easily upgrade mobile SDKs based on the number and type of apps that use them.
- Ad Intelligence: Get invaluable insights into which apps are becoming visible in their crowded market. Find apps based on your ad spend and dig into individual ad ads to fine-tune your marketing strategy or find your next sales goal.
- Publisher and Contact Information: Learn more about the companies behind the apps with detailed business information Including location, size, and platform portfolio.
- Verified Contact Information: The quality potential leads to detailed developer statistics, reaching out with the user-friendly and accurate contact topics and LinkedIn profiles.
- Universal Apps: Most successful apps are available in more than one app store, so we've made it easy to track the same app across iOS, Google Play, Amazon, and even Windows.
- Store Data: If you can see something in the store you can search for on Explorer. Our comprehensive app database contains names, descriptions, version histories, file sizes, location and much, much more.
Learn more about our data →
The core is Explorer, a powerful search engine with detailed app, publisher and SDK profiles, as well as important amenities and many useful integrations. Here are some of the features that make Explorer wonderful to use.
Surface Active Insight requires the elimination of noise from search results. Explorer's powerful search interface provides flexible filters that can be combined with modifiers, full text search, and logical operators to focus your searches and get the most relevant and effective results without unnecessary noise.
Saved Searches and Automatic Alerts
Apps are constantly changing. Explorer allows you to save your searches and then run them in the background. When the results change, Explorer will send you alerts with the changes so you can respond right away. This is a great way to find new competitors as soon as they appear, keep tabs on existing competitors, keep an eye on the growth in categories, and more.
Export to Excel, Salesforce and More
Download your results directly into Excel and CSV, or send them to other popular programs and services such as Salesforce, Google Sheets, Intercom, Pipedrive and many others.
Start making smart decisions with Explorer today
Explorer is a culmination of years of research and development, and we're so happy to finally announce it today. We know that everyone needs an advantage in today's market, and if you create programs or provide services to publishers, Explorer can help you get the edge you need to succeed. Schedule a demonstration to get started, or visit appfigures.com/explorer to learn more.