Here are iOS 13 beta 4 official release notes from Apple, new features, errors, and known issues developers need to know about.
There is no better way to learn about problems with a particular operating system than to hear it directly from the horse's mouth, so to speak. IOS 13 beta 4 and iPadOS 13 beta 4 are now in the hands of the registered development community, which means that it is time to look at release notes and related issues identified by Apple Inc.
It feels like an eternity since Apple's executive team took to the WWDC 2019 stage in front of thousands of developers to introduce iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 to the world.
We are still months away from an official release to the public, but it feels like an age since it was first announced. However, we now have beta 4 of both operating systems in the hands of developers, and we are finally beginning to see improvements in stability and performance.
Apple, as a company, has not historically been fantastic in keeping developers and testers informed during the development stages prior to its release. The company used to throw new versions of beta firmware over the fence, and let developers and testers prepare for a "what to test" and "what not to test" perspective. Of course, this comes with its own problems with testers that solve problems and report errors for parts of the platform (s) that Apple already knows are corrupted.
Over the past few years, the company has begun to issue fairly extensive release notes containing known issues that go some way to alleviating that problem and keeping the test community informed. There is no guarantee that testers will not report issues related to things Apple knows are already corrupted, but at least the business is trying to meet the community halfway by keeping them informed. It is also a very good indicator for the rest of us to see exactly how the development process progresses.
With that said, let's just go in and have a look. If you want to dive into the issues and known issues, check out Apple's official beta release notes below, which include repairs and known issues.
You can also check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 4 IPSW links, OTA profile along with that of iPadOS 13 Beta 4
- iOS 13 Beta 4 Profile file download without UDID / Developer account, here's how
- iOS 13 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3 Download release date Expectation
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad Thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13  100 + iOS 13 Hidden Features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Compatibility devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links and Installs on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even as our Facebook page to keep you updated on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook