Here are expectations of release date for iOS 13 beta 7 and iOS 13 public beta 6 for both developers and testers.
It is probably fair to suggest that we are on the home stretch now as far as iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 are concerned. Changes are becoming increasingly minimal. Firmware is becoming increasingly stable.
Everything is starting to fall into shape, which is why developers and audiences are looking forward to the next release, but just when is it coming?
People on the outside and look with great interest and passion for Apple, as a company and for its products, are able to predict the company's behavior going forward based on its historical actions. Sure; we can't quite get into the minds of Tim Cook or Apple's top engineers to know exactly when a release is going to happen, but we can definitely use historical data and the company's current release pattern to give a pretty accurate prediction of when the switch will be tinkered.
So, with that in mind, just when do we think Apple will feed iOS 13 beta 7 and iPadOS 13 beta 7 into the developing community? Based on the company's recent release pattern and the fact that it has now moved to what appears to be a seven-day release cycle, we expect the next release in the development community to take place either Tuesday, August 13 or Wednesday, August 14, 2019. We then expect iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 public beta 6 to be wound into the public test community approximately 24-48 hours after the first release.
Public beta 6, of course, will be exactly the same building that develops beta 7, as long as Apple does not detect or encounter any game that stops issues with that release when it gets it into the hands of the developers.
From here on in, Apple would be pumping out releases on a weekly basis designed to get both iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 over-the-line and in a releasable position by the end of next month.
Clearly, developers and public testers play a huge role in that challenge, so vital issues are addressed and everything is tested as much as physically possible. Currently, it's a case of waiting patiently for the weekend to go, and for Apple's next release to land on our devices.
You may also want to check out:
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here are must-haves for protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus protective film? Here are our choices [List]
- iOS 13 Beta 6 profile file download without developer account on your iPhone or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 6 IPSW links and OTA profile update
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Uses Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Connectors and install on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod  You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even our Facebook page to keep up to date with all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Related Stories  Like this post on Facebook