Apple today launched the third public beta for both iOS 13 and iPadOS 13. The new updates came just one day after fourth developer beta was made available, suggesting that no major issues were identified with that update.
Those who have registered for Apple's public pasture will be able to download the update out of the air, provided they have the required profile installed on their iPhone or iPad.
Remember that this is very much a beta and it should not be installed on any of the main devices. There have also been many reports of show-stopping errors before this release, so caution is highly recommended.
If you have a device that can test these new releases, there is a lot to enjoy right now. With a new dark mode and newly refurbished multitasking on the iPad, a lot happens here. A completely redesigned Photos app is a major improvement over previous iterations as well, so be sure to take it for a ride if you feel brave enough to update to these pastures.
If you decide to do so, make sure you have backups of important data, especially that stored in iCloud. Even if you are using a secondary device to test iOS 13 or iPadOS 13, just log in to your Apple ID iCloud data at risk. Make sure it is safe and secure ahead of time.
(Image: ICloud uses biometrics to log in)
If you decide to try these betaes, you can wait for the final releases to come later this year. If previous releases are something to go by, we expect them to land by mid-September.
You may also want to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 4 IPSW links, OTA profile along with that of iPadOS 13 Beta 4
- iOS 13 Beta 4 Profile file download without UDID / Developer account, here is how
- iOS 13 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3 Download Release Date Expectation
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad Thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- 100 + iOS 13 Hidden Features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS iPhone, iPad, iPod touch device compatibility
- Load iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links and Installs on iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and to and Join us as our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Mic praise, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook