How to check the release time for iOS 14 in the region’s local time zone in the worldwide chart we’ve built-in below.
After months of developers and public beta releases, iOS 14 is now ready for the public, and we’m just waiting for it to arrive. If you wait, when do you have to wait until? It is a question with several answers, depending on where you happen to be.
Who doesn’t love time zones? iOS 14 launches on Wednesday 16 September at 10 Pacific Time. This year’s release is definitely one that is worth keeping your eyes peeled for as well.
Whether you’ve been following iOS 14 or getting the update fresh, we’re sure one of the biggest changes in iOS 14 is that widgets will hit the home screen. We’ve been asking for this feature for many years, and now, in 2020 and with iOS 14, it’s here.
Yes, you need developers to get their apps updated and ready, but we’ve seen many apps that already have working widgets. And that’s something that will probably only increase with the arrival of iOS 14 to the public.
That’s not the only improvement here. Apple has added the App Library to address the issue of people having pages and pages of unused apps. The new compact user interface also means that we do not see our iPhones being taken over when there is also a call. Improved search, new fixed message calls in the Messages app and more are all worth looking forward to.
Take a look at our table that shows exactly when you can get the update. It’s worth the wait!
You may also want to check out:
- Download iOS 14 GM IPSW links and OTA profile file for iPhone and iPad
- iOS 14 Final release date announced along with iPadOS 14, watchOS 7, tvOS 14
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW links and install on iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW links, OTA profile update released with automatic COVID-19 alerts
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 to iOS 13.6.1, How to do it [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook