We have created a node js web application, it is a functionality user clicks on the upload button and selects images or click image with camera. But when the user tries to upload the image captured through the iphone / ipad camera. I used Chrome browser for iOS.
This is just a client crash (not server crash. Confirmed this by opening two different sessions on two different devices. When the client on a device crashes, others work fine and no crash logger printed in server).
I've done some experiments with two iPhones …. iPhoneA with ios version 11.2.5 and iPhoneB with 11.4.1.
It worked well with iPhoneA and did not notice any crash for the same.
For iPhoneB I Observed
- When the image was taken through the camera and waited for 5 seconds and then selected the "Use Image" option, crash was observed.
- When the picture was taken with the camera and waited for 5 seconds and then selected the "Cancel" option, crash was observed.
- When I went browsing the picture and waited for 5 seconds and then chose the image or selected the cancel option, a crash was observed.
- When I do all the above-mentioned processes at a speed of less than 3 seconds, No Crash was observed.
I see this occur when we switch through the application (from browser to other app to select image), web browser goes to sleep, and power socket collapses, crash occurs (may be introduced in 1
- Opened browser application, minimized for 5 seconds, opened other apps and reopened browser, it was crashed.
- Open settings / restore function, selected From file selection and opened Browse the option waited for 5 seconds, returned to the browser, it was crashed.
The power plug will be disconnected when the browser goes to sleep.
Can you help me stop this crash or something to restrict the contact being disconnected?