I'm working on a very old iOS project using XLForm. I need to support a dynamic screen flow like this enclosed
Since XLForms is no longer on active development, I thought to ask the question here.
I have tried using
XLFormOptionsObject and use a
formSegueIdentifier to be customized, but have not been very useful. If anyone has experience with a similar type of implementation using XLForms, all advice is appreciated.
I can intercept screen C selection on screen B using
formRowDescriptorValueHasChanged but how do I manually return it to screen A to update the value?
– Option 1 (press selected option 1, the screen value for a row value is displayed)
– Option 2 (Same as option 1)
– Grouped options> (press to go to screen C)
– Option 3 (Same as Option 1)
– Option 1 from grouped options (press selects option 1, screen C&B appears to go to A and updates screen A's row value)
– Option 2 from grouped options (same as above)