Apple has announced its new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max, and they are quite big deals. These are the new iPhones that we will be buying and using for the next 12 months, and with four new iPhones announced in one day, it can be difficult to know the differences between them all.
But fear not – we’re here to make sure you’re covered.
The main differences between the different devices are obviously the screen sizes, with the iPhone 12 mini shipping with a smaller 5.4-inch screen. At the opposite end of the spectrum, we have the huge 6.7-inch iPhone 12 Pro Max, a monster of every way. It is also the iPhone you want if you plan to get it with the most skilled camera array. For example, it has a 5x optical zoom.
All new iPhones can record 4K Dolby Vision video, but only the iPhone Pro models can handle it at 60 frames per second. All four new models have the powerful Apple-designed A14 Bionic processor, so it will be super fast, with Apple promising at least 17 hours of video playback from a single charge. All models also include the fancy new MagSafe connector for wireless charging and accessory connections.
Again, all four models have the new Ceramic Shield coating on the front of the units, while water resistance is identical across the range. In terms of storage, the iPhone 11 starts at 64 GB and a maximum of 256 GB. Both iPhone 12 Pro models start at 128 GB for the first time, and reach 512 GB for those who want more breathing space.
You can see the full list of differences and similarities on the Apple website and the list we have attached. Hopefully you will be fully informed about making a purchase decision!
You may also want to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW links, OTA profile file and iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 released
- How to fix bad iOS 14 battery life [Guide]
- Convert factory-connected Apple CarPlay to Apple CarPlay wireless in your car. Here’s how to do it
- iPhone 12 / Pro screen protector with tempered glass: here are the best
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro cover with slim, wallet, ultra-thin design? Here are our top picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final compatibility for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 using Checkra1n, here’s how to do it [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW links, OTA profile file along with iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 update requested fixed issue on iPhone and iPad, this is it
- Solve iOS 14 Estimation of remaining issues, here’s how
- Fix the iOS 14 OTA fix by preparing for the update issue. Here’s how to do it
- How to downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG app hack: Activate outside the US in unsupported Series 5 and 4 countries without jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook