iTrash is an uninstall utility that uses a special search algorithm (Levenshtein Distance algorithm) to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is usually not enough and will leave several files untouched.
- Simple drag-and-drop
- Enabled 'Put Back' feature in trash (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- QuickLook support (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- Ghost Mode: Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up. Works on all available volumes.
- Expert mode: To find even more possible related files. Application list: shows all installed applications on all volumes (not just the Applications folder)
- Finds visible and hidden files.
- Also removes Widgets and PrefPanes.
- Scans inside folders for applications.
- Protect default applications.
- Protect custom applications and folders.
- Protect related applications files (.plist, application support, …)
- Sparkplug to keep up-to-date.
- Does not need Spotlight to be enabled.
- Localized: English, Dutch, Polish, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Slovak, Turkish, Persian, and French.
- Search algorithm for macOS 1
- Expert Mode
- Issue revealing files in the Finder
- Memory leak
- macOS 10.15
- Issue when clicking on modes
- ITrash is now notarized for macOS 10.15
- OS X 10.10 or later
Download Now ]]>