Desktop application for Jitsi Meet built with Electron.
Jitsi Meet is not the same as Jitsi (Desktop). It is an open source client that works with the equally open source Jitsi server. Most features are identical to the web version running in any browser, but there is a big difference: If you want your computer to be remotely controlled, you must use this client because the web version cannot obtain the necessary permissions to allow the mouse and the keyboard is controlled remotely via the browser. This is a very useful feature, for example for pair programming or internal support.
- Works with all Jitsi Meet distributions
- Local settings
- Built-in automatic updates
- Remote control
- Always-On-Top window
- Update Electron to 9.1.2
- Bumped lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19
- Added translation for server timeout
- Fixed join via protocol link on Linux
- Added information about automatically updating restrictions for macOS to README
- OS X 10.10 or later