When the dust finally begins to lie down on the news that Sir Jony Ive leaves Apple to form his own design store, we have found the first steps to make this company a reality are underway.
New documents from the US Patents and Trademark Office show that Ive applied for a new trademark containing the term "LoveFrom Jony." It was filed on July 18, according to the documentation.
When Ive's departure from Apple was originally announced, it was said that his new company was called "LoveFrom", but with this new trademark submission, it seems that it may not be accurate. Or, at least, "LoveFrom Jony" will also be used in some capacity. It is also possible that this expression will simply appear on items he designs, similar to the wording "Designed by Apple" that adorns all Apple products.
No exact date is given when Apple will lose Ives services, even when his cohort Mark Newson will leave Apple. The designer will leave working with Ive on the new venture, although the line from Apple is that LoveFrom will continue to work with Apple "exclusively" despite assumptions that are little more than a guarantee that I will not work for other technology companies.
Ive been working at Apple for almost thirty years, and the technology world has argued about the impact his leaves will have on Apple in the future. Ultimately, it may be years before we really know it, given the lead times on Apple products before launch.
You may also want to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 IPSW links, OTA profile update along with iPadOS 13 Beta 3
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 profile without UDID / developer account, so it is
- Download: iOS 13 Beta 3 17A5522g IPSW Links, OTA revised update released to devices
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 User Uncver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web on iPad thanks to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features for iPhone and iPad [Running List]
- How to downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta to iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links and Installs On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter or Insta gram, and even as our Facebook page to stay up to date on a Lt's the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Internet.
Like this post on Facebook