Keep It is for writing notes, storing web pages, storing documents and finding them again. Available on Mac and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, changes are automatically made available to all your devices with iCloud. Continue It's the goal of all the things you want to put somewhere on, surely you'll find them again later.
- Create, edit, view, and save:
- Notes, styles, checklists, and attachments that look good and read well on all your devices
- Web links with live previews, or saved as PDFs for offline viewing
- Rich and common text files and Markdown documents
- Add another type of file and see previews for Most images, documents, web pages and more
- See summaries and thumbnails in the list for most files
- Use the News List to see things you've added or viewed lately
- Share items with iCloud
- Folders let you organize things hierarchically ̵
- Use bundles to collect items into one location – items can be in more than one bundle at a time
- Use labels for color code elements for fast visual recognition [1 9659005] Add searchable codes and comments
- Create items Favorites and drag lists to the Quick Access Favorites field
- Search and filter:
- Search all in Keep It: names, tags, file content, dates, strokes and more
- Select suggestions as you search for complex searches with ease
- Use keywords and natural language for dates while searching
- Save search for later reuse
- Use Tag filter to view all items with a tag and other relevant tags;
- Compact mode reduces the app to a single column, ideal for use with other applications
- Drag pretty much to Keep It
- Copy clickable links to items in Keep It
- Part extension can add links, text, images and other files, and add text to notes from other apps
- Save files to Keep It & # 39; s folders to automatically add them to the library  Use a bookmark to add links from non-browsers Sub-Extensions
- Enhancements when adding web links from text through the part extension.
- Problems with the appearance and resizing of freestanding images when zoomed to fit.
- A crash that can occur when a standalone image is displayed.
- A crash that can occur after editing an item when the script to update the Finder comments is installed.
- A problem that merges iCloud changes, especially where a file or folder cannot be moved or renamed.
- A problem that avoids the conversion of multiple text lines into a note to a checklist.
- macOS 10.13 or later
Download now ]]>