IBM's Chris Bailey and David Okun from the recently published "Server Side Swift with Kitura" go through this growing technology.
Then we say goodbye to Jay and Season 8 and tell you how to be our season 9 co-host.
This episode is sponsored by Instabug
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
We are looking for our season 9 Co-host, and it can be you! If you are interested in joining our show have iOS, Android or server-side developmental knowledge;
Being a season host offers many good benefits:
- You do not start from scratch ̵
- You do not do it alone – you want to work with a talented and experienced employee (who is also a super nice guy) – Dru!
- People will recognize you – Tons of people have come up to our podcast hosts lately, complimenting them on their podcast, recognizing their voice, chatting with them, etc. – It's like being a mini -kjendis!
- I'm going to talk to well-known members of society – you can choose well-known / respected members of the community you always want to talk to and have an excuse to talk to them – an opportunity you don't wouldn't get anything else!
- You learn tons – by researching ep isodes and talking to experts
- You want to help others – by showing new technologies people want to learn about
- You should make a friend – Chances are good, you want to be good friends with Dru at the end of this (for better or worse, hee hee)
- You want to have fun – If you are the kind of person who loves to learn and talk about technical subjects, you have a blast!
If you are interested, please send the Podcast team a little about you and why you want to be a seasonal host.
Where am I going? 19659008] We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Make sure you subscribe to iTunes to be notified when the next episode comes out.
We would love to hear what you think about the podcast and any suggestions on what you want to hear in future episodes. Feel free to leave a comment here or send us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.