LaunchControl is a launchd (8) front end that lets you manage and troubleshoot system and user services on your Mac. All documented features of launchd (8) are supported. It reports potential issues even before a job is started and ensures that you always make valid configurations.
- Sophisticated interface – With LaunchControl you can see all services and their respective status at a glance. Invalid services are highlighted and a problem description is provided. You can enable or disable services with a single click. The same goes for loading, unloading and ad hoc starting. Long list of jobs can be filtered. You will find what you are looking for in an instant. But LaunchControl is not just another .plist editor. It provides a dedicated interface for each launchd (8) configuration key. The interface is adaptive. It only displays information relevant to the selected job.
- Absolute Freedom ̵
- Everything you need – LaunchControl provides everything you need to create, edit, remove, or troubleshoot launch services. It also includes a log view, so you don't have to burn up Console.app and build custom queries.
- Discover what's possible – launchd (8) currently supports some 36+ documented keys. LaunchControl makes it easy to discover them. Each key in the palette panel is marked so you don't have to consult the man's side. Search by category, name or description. Once you have found, drag an item from the palette section to the configuration section to add this key.
- Added Key MaterializeDatalessFiles for macOS Catalina
- Changes to validation routines for KeepAlive and EnablePressuredExit on macOS Catalina
- Column headers for job lists can now be used to sort the job list
- OS X 10.7 or later
Download Now ]]>