Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment and Feral Interactive have announced that Lego DC Super-Villains will be coming to macOS on July 30.
- Unleash rampant antiques and create havoc in a fun, action-packed story written in collaboration with DC.
- Embrace their inner Super-Villain as they solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and fight the good guys.
- Use all the pranks, tricks and tactics in their arsenal, from spraying graffiti to releasing Fear Toxins.
- Create your own Super-Villain, and change the character's appearance, weapons and personality.
- Play as over 150 DC Super Villains and Superheroes including Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Batman, Wonder Woman and Shazam.
- Explore places across the DC Universe, from Metropolis to Gotham City.
Lego DC Super-Villains ̵
1; Mac System Requirements  OS: macOS 10.14.4 or higher
Lego DC Super-Villains – Mac Compatibility List
- All 13 "MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since mid 2012 with a 1 GB graphics card or better
- All MacBook Airs released since 2018
- All Mac minis released since 2018
- All 21.5 "iMacs released since late 2013 with a 2.3 GHz processor or better
- All 27" iMacs released since late 2013
- Late 2012 models with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX or 680MX graphics card are also supported.
- All 27 ″ iMac Pros have been released since the end of 2017
- All Mac Pros have been released since the end of 2013