Austin, TX, February 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Edtech solution provider Lightspeed Systems, head of the school device filtering for nearly 20 years, has released a classroom solution solution update for the Windows operating system. Lightspeed Systems Relay Classroom is now available in general release for Windows, Chrome OS and Mac OS.
The cloud-based Relay Classroom is a disturbance in class unit monitoring technology. Competing solutions are dependent on teachers constantly monitoring classroom activity when it happens. In theory, living surveillance solutions help teachers identify students who are without task or fall behind; In practice, teachers collide to track the activity of 30 students at a time, and monitoring all of these screens keeps the teachers bound to their devices.
Relay Classroom ̵
Relay classroom gives teachers the opportunity to:
- Receive student status updates ("need help" "work" or "finished")
- See overall overview of student surfing activity and status
- Send teacher or student screens to the rest of the class
- View real-time student screens, drag browser stories and register device activity
- Send quick messages (eg "Are you done?" and "Need help?") and receive student answers
- Lock device screens and send content links
- Restrict student webs access to a website or group of websites for the class period, and release students when they change status to "finished."
Lightspeed Systems Relay offers complete filtering, control, monitoring and protection from a single, unified platform. With relay, the school's IT departments can perform all the necessary functions of 1: 1 control with a scalable, cloud-based solution – with optional hardware for larger networks and BYOD.
To learn more about the Relay Classroom, visit http: // www.lightspeedsystems.com/monitor. To learn more about the Relay platform, visit www.lightspeedsystems.com/relay.
About Lightspeed Systems
Lightspeed Systems collaborates with schools to make learning safe, mobile, and easily managed. Lightspeed Systems collaborates with 6,500 districts in the United States and 28,000 schools around the world, offering integrated filtering, management, monitoring and protection for schools through its groundbreaking platform, Relay. To learn more, visit https://www.lightspeedsystems.com.
Katie McCarthy Lightspeed Systems 3103670673 email@example.com