Lingon X 6 is based on the big Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and on multiple dates. It is now even easier to use even much more powerful. Version X 6 is a paid upgrade.
- Start an app, a script, or run a command automatically whenever you want. You can schedule it to run at certain times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also ensure that an app or script starts automatically if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Allows you to run things automatically by changing configuration files for the built-in system feature called launchd, so the system manages job execution so you do not need to have Lingon open after you save the job.
- Released outside the Mac App Store to include requested features.
- Still available in the Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 1
- Previous versions of Lingon X are still available to work with macOS from 10.8. And a license purchased today can be used with both Lingon X 6 and Lingon X 5.
- Improved space handling in Run
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- macOS 10.13 or later
Download Now ]]