LispPad is a simple, lightweight, integrated development environment for the development and operation of Scheme code. The language supported by LispPad is based on the R7RS standard for Scheme.
- A fully integrated system interpreter
- A console with a read-print loop for interacting with the interpreter
- A text editor for writing Form code, supporting syntax highlighting, smart indentation, parentheses matching, page guides, etc.
- New Libraries: (lispkit csv), (lispkit match), (lispkit regexp), (lispkit gvector), (lispkit date-time)
- Extended (lispkit vector) and (lispkit list )
- Support for song keywords and la * keywords in the library (lispkit control)
- Support call tracking for individual procedures
- Include conversation tracks in the session log
- Create the last three session results via * 1
- Complete rewrite of library import and export logic that determines a number of errors and incompatibilities with R7RS
- Improved reporting of library definition errors
- Fixed output of multi-valued results in the session window
- Allow @ as first character in identifiers
- macOS 10.12 or later