Luminar is the new full-fledged image editor that adapts to the way you edit images. Over 300 essential tools for fixing, editing and enhancing your photos with comfort. The future of photo editing is here.
- Adaptive interface inspires you to more – While other photo editors make you adapt to the interface, Luminar adapts to your skill level. Do not have to face dozens of sliders if you just want to remove an object from an image or use a preset. But if you need to do some serious tasks, you can easily access all the advanced features.
- Powerful tools let you do more ̵
- State-of-the-Art Darkroom You Design Yourself – The Luminar workspaces reveal only the most essential photo filters for a specific type of photo. Enjoy standard workspaces and effects for landscape, portrait, street and B-and-W images. Or make your own, based on your preferences.
- New Approach to Pro Photo Editing – Luminar combines all kinds of pro-level photo effects and tools into one package. It brings layers, brightness masks, radial and gradient masking, histograms, blending modes, selective editing brushes, color blends, split toning and much more.
- Fast Raw file support
- Dozens of photo filters
- Instant results presets
- Blend modes
- Custom textures
- Adaptive UI
- History menu  B-and-W Photo Tools
- Noise Reduction
- Object Removal
- Face Retouch
- Blade Amplifier
- Grain Engine
- Polarizing Filter
- Crop and Transform
- Editing Brush
- Gradient and Radial Masking
- Clarity, Detail, Structure
- Soft Glow and Focus  Orton Effect  Vignette
- Social Sharing
- And Much More
- Lost Edits Album – No more frustration over unsatisfied changes. With the latest version of Luminar, the hard editing work doesn't go to waste even if you can't find the edited images in the folder you expected. If, under creative impulses, you rename, move, or change a processed image, you simply go to Lost Edits Album in shortcuts and find it there.
- Add images from SSD to Library faster – With the latest Luminar enhancements, images added to the library from an SSD are significantly faster. Do not stare at the screen and yawn while importing images into the library. From now on, thousands will be added in an instant.
- Fixed RAW File Open – Luminar users on MacOS 10.11 can now work with RAW files in single image view. Our goal with Luminar is to give photographers a tool that works for everyone, so it's important to make sure your photos are supported across all platforms.
- New splash screen by Jeffrey Moreau – In the latest version, when you launch Luminar you will enjoy stunning images of Jeffrey Moreau, an avid Luminar user and winner of the Luminar Featured Artist competition.
Can't explain all the whining here, but I'm new and BLUE AWAY !!! Just missing bias unless I figured it out and lens correction. Even without it, I want to avoid the Adobe subscription. Thanks for a great product !!!
They managed to ease the pain a bit by not charging again for v3, but as I understand it, they will produce a rechargeable v2020 on a point. Despite the advertising information that says it's & # 39; buy once & # 39; you always enjoy free & # 39; They use upgrading stealth by renaming products to be paid for upgrades. I would rather they are honest and say that version upgrades can be charged (I have no trouble buying software and future upgrades if they have reasonable value).
To the software itself, DAM has failed to deliver on their initial promises, and they have not listened to any concerns expressed in their forum on design issues that had been revealed.
Stability is painful at the moment and it is quite soft useless to many users. You can use it as an extension by deleting DAM library files, but it is stable enough for that.
It's a shame, because once you've made it work, it does a really good job of editing photos, and has a lot of good tools and presets.
Let's hope they can turn this around and deliver on their promises.