A good amount of retailers accept Apple Pay online. But some things that can give up the purchase, such as incorrect billing or shipping details. Follow how to change your billing and shipping addresses for Apple Pay.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
If you buy a new product when launched as iPhone or not, the speed of Apple Pay is one of the most practical aspects. While you can change billing and shipping details at the time of purchase with Apple Pay, to make sure things are as smooth as possible, keeping your address details up to date is great.
Remember billing address information will be unique to each card. Shipping information applies to all Apple Pay Cards.
Mac: How To Change Your Apple Pay Billing Address
- Open System Settings Click Wallet & Apple Pay
- Select the card to change the billing address of
- In the middle of the window, click the drop-down box next to Billing Address
- Click Enter New Billing Address
Check out the photos below for a more detailed review:
Then select the card you want to change your billing address to.
] Click the blue arrow next to the billing address and select Enter new billing address .
Mac: How to Change Apple Pay Shipping Address
- Open System Selection Click on Wallet and Apple Pay
- Down the bottom left click  Contact and Shipping
- Click the drop-down menu next to ] Shipping Address
- Select Enter New Shipping Address
Now you are ready to select Enter new shipping address and enter the correct information.
For more help Get the most out of your Apple devices, see our tutorial and the following articles:
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple News: