On Mac Observer we use Trello to organize and plan what everyone is working on. Unhappy with point and click, I recently discovered Trello keyboard shortcuts to speed up the use of the app.
26 Trello keyboard shortcuts
- To find Trello keyboard shortcuts while using the app, press Navigate map : Use arrow keys to navigate or press K (?) for [nedover] 19659004] B opens the tray menu at the top. Use the arrow keys to navigate, and Set to open a tray.
- Focus Search box : Press / The cursor in the search box at the top.
- Archive card : C
- Due date : D
- ] : : : ]: will store text as you type, such as famous, card titles, list titles, descriptions, and more.
- Open card : Enter
- ] Open card filter menu : F
- Label : Press  L and then a number key. 0 = black, 1 = green, 2 = yellow, 3 = orange, 4 = red, 5 = purple, 6 = blue, 7 = sky, 8 = lime, 9 = pink.
- Change Label Name : Press ; will show or hide label names on a tray.
- Add / Remove Members : Press M open the member menu. Click on a person's avatar to add or remove them.
- Insert new card : N
- Move card to adjacent list : Touch or or . Moves a card to the bottom of the adjacent left or right list. Pressing < or > moves a card to the top of the adjacent left or right list.
- My Cards Filters : Press ] Q to display the cards assigned to you, then press it again to hide it.
- See : Press S to see / : V : V : V : V : V : V : V : V : V : V
- Toggle Board Menu : Press W will collapse or expand the tray menu to the right.
- Remove all filters : X
- Autofill members : Press Shift + 2 (@) then a member's name, username or initials.
- Autocomplete labels : Press Shift + 3 (#) plus the label name and color to get a list of matching labels.
- Autocomplete position : Press Shift + 6 (^) plus a list name or position when adding a new card.
[ macOS: Use keyboard shortcuts in Apple Notes ]