Every day, Macworld brings you the important daily news and other information about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the August issue
Have a new iPad? In the August issue, we have 10 key iPad features you need to get started, now! If you are an Apple Watch owner who has not realized the full potential of your watch, check out the 12 little-known Apple Watch features you should really be using.
Also in this month's edition:
• MacUser: Project Catalyst reveals Apple's battle with the future of Mac
• MacUser Reviews: Picktorial 4.0, Saddleback Leather Thirteener Thin Leather Portfolio
• iOS Central: It's time for iPhone X hackers to apologize. In addition, there are 5 signs that you need to replace your iPhone.
• iOS Central Reviews: Zagg Slim Book Go keyboard case, WaterField Designs iPad mini Travel Case
• Working Mac: Productivity apps for pages, numbers and Keynote for iOS and macOS get major update
• Playlist: Yamaha MusicCast Vinyl 500 Wi-Fi Turntable Review: Power LPs to any room in your home  • Mac 911: What to do if your Mac's hard drive unexpectedly starts to disassemble, choose a Mac from iCloud Photos
Take a look at responsive viewing on our platform. While in the problem, swipe to an article page (such as MacUser), tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and touch the text icon (bottom right). To return to PDF view, touch the PDF icon in the same location.
You will need your email address and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you have not created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a Digital Edition of Macworld password:
- Access the Macworld app while connected to Wi-Fi on your device. Touch the Account icon in the bottom right. top left menu> My Account.
- If you are a Print or Digital subscriber:
- Click the "Login" option.
- Press the "Register" button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password safe somewhere.
- Press the "Continue" button.
- Go to the "Library" tab.
- If you subscribe within the app (in-app purchases):
- Click "Restore Purchase".
- Press "Restore".
- Go to the "Library" tab.
- Download your previous pruchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, the process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we will happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to Subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a number of other digital newsstands such as Apple News +, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.